Friday, September 28, 2012

Using up Echo Park - Birthday Card

It's been a few folks birthday's around here and but I only made a couple of cards, yes 2. My coworker had previously asked me to make a card for her. I made a graduation card for her nephew (a huge challenge) and I was okayly (it's a word in my dictionary) pleased with the card. Again, I didn't take any pictures.

My coworker liked her birthday card i made while on vacation. I didn't want to do anything too elaborate. I used the Echo Park times & seasons paper. I was cutting the sheets to fit the card and happened to look down and see this: on the left.  OMG, I don't know what was before it, but it is not fitting for any card I can think of...lol so I guess I'll have to use another piece off of this one or maybe put a flower over it or sticker or something.

I only used one flower and some seam binding. I matted the inside also and put a strip across the bottom to make a pocket to insert a sentiment. I like making cards that can be passed along.


Well Happy Friday all and remember,

A word fitly spoken and in due season is like apples of gold in settings of silver. (Proverbs25:11)

Speak kindness and love into someone today.


No comments:

Post a Comment