Thursday, September 27, 2012

Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary Card

Hi blog friends.

I am so far behind in updating my blog. I've been making cards and things, sometimes I take a photo of them and sometimes I do not (forget is more like it). I like to photograph them to look back at how my skills have changed and what styles I like.

I bought the 6x6 paper stack back in June July sometime and loved it. I made this card in July for a family member who was hosting the family reunion. I wanted it to be pretty and something she could proudly display. I enjoy making cards for people who appreciate the time and effort I put into them.  I would display this on my desk.




 I finished off the inside of the card also. The papers in the Ladies Diary are so pretty. I like that the colors are soft. I also put a pocket on the bag and inserted a tag so everyone could sign the tag. This way if she wants to regift the card, she can.

For the diecuts, I used Spellbinders Parisian Motifs and Parisian Accents, I used one more, I think a fancy tags..i think. The bling is from Recollections. The flowers, I Am Roses, are so cute. I don't know the number of the roses. The flower in the top left I glimmer misted and then used clear embossing powder on it. I did not totally care for the way it came out but I will try it again to see what happens.

Hope you enjoyed the card.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment