Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stampin' Up! (pause)...Stamps Retiring

wow...that would make a great news flash, but anywho

Good morning all. It's Sunday and I'd prefer it revert to Saturday...(longer weekend). But anyway, I became a Stampin' Up rep to a while ago to help me build my inventory of stamps, papers, brads, etc...all the things we like. I like the ribbon, but as you can see from a previous post I have a bit that I need to use up first. So my first order was my kit which I modified. I was so excited I had already created a wish list of the stamps I wanted. I wish I had sent the entire order in because now, some of the stamps I want are on the retiring list.
:(

good thing for eBay....(i think and hope). I was going to place another order in July, but with the retiring stamps, I've placed another short order to get a few of them. Too bad a  girl can't have everything she wants.

I ordered a few Christmas stamps to begin working on my Christmas cards in July after all the family has visited sunny Florida and gone back home.

And now with the new catalog coming out....O...M...G.... can you hear the yippee in my voice!!!!!? My wish list will be never ending.

So if you are interested in Stampin' Up stamps, be sure to order early before they are gone...1st come 1st get.

Head over to Stampin' Up to see a list of the retiring stamps.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment