Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Organization than Crafting

Ok, another attempt at organization. Since moving to a smaller house, I have less room for crafting and this means things have to be put away. I need and want to see my things and know what I have. Right now, ribbon is store just about all around me. I had put some ribbon (just basic colors) in a basket, ran a dowel through the centers, and had them at the back of my desk, but this meant only a few could be out at one time.







the digging box


another dig


extra ribbon, larger ribbon, sequins etc








Extra ribbon was stored in a box, tucked away.

I think I may have a temporary solution. All less than 3 yards, will be put on a clothespin. I have some ribbon 5 yards and over. What am I going to do with that?
I started last night and did not get far.


This along with the other ribbon still in the case, the box, the bin... you name it, is what is left.
ribbon to wound

Sadly, I am behind on sending my mother's day card out. I know, I know. I'm learning to work ahead; I am so new to card making. Well of to completing my cards....TO---DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment