Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm a Disney Girl

Well, some people think they know you oh so well, but they don't. Well, my baby sis knows me well. She sent this to my family and we all knew who she was referring to.


When I got this all I could do was laugh. I SOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoy going to Disney. I could go everyday but my family does not feel the same way. I'm lucky if I get twice a month out of them.


Part time Disney partner 1

Part time Disney partner 2
So between the two, I try to get in a few Disney days. I don't think I've been since July and it is October...so I am wayyyyyyyy over due.
Right now is the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot and I will go for a bit. It is not one of my Disney top to do because I am very picky when it comes to food and different food textures. It's just something to do.

I don't have a favorite park or season, however, I think I enjoy the Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights and Christmas time at all the parks. Something about Christmas at Disney, it brings me joy. My sister, when she comes during Christmas we have to go.





I am a Disney girl who enjoys going to Disney, no matter the day rain or shine. So guess I have a Disney day coming.

God Be Praised

No comments:

Post a Comment