Sunday, June 24, 2012

Just Rite Stamps &Spellbinders

Hi blog friends. 

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend. Speak over your day and you shall have what you decree.

As part of the things I ordered, I've wanted to try the Justrite stamps for a while. Lucky me, they were having a sale. (looking around) did someone say sale? hehehe. My things have been sitting in a box waiting for me to play with them.

You know what, my paper, my punches, my dies, my glues...all of my crafting supplies must feel like Woody and the Gang from Toy Story. They cannot wait for me use them. I can only imagine the conversations they had; all closed up in that Priority Mail box. Well ladies, I apologize now for locking you in there. Please forgive me and Let's Get to the Fun.

Well, that's out of the way and I think I've been forgiven.

Justrite Stampers have some many beautiful things, I could not decide. In the excitement I ordered 2 of the same item.
Here is a list of all my goodness. I can not wait to play.


 

  



These are only a few of the stamps. I am so excited and cannot wait to use these. Even with Christmas coming, I'm now planning my Christmas cards.
I also got a few spellbinders to add to my meager list.

Seeing some of the designs from them on different blogs helped me make my decision. I will be using them today.


Vintage Label & & Banner Die

Parisian Motifs

Parisian Accents

In Spades Pendant Die

Antique Frames & Accents

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment