Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dies and MME Paper Day

Hi blog friends!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. I am back and so excited. I placed a couple orders and they all arrived at the same time. Some of these were on my crafting wish list (they all should have been). I cannot wait to use them. The Cheery Lynn dies are amazing. I ordered them through Dutch Paper Crafts; they were cheaper there. If you are looking for Cheery Lynn products, definitely check her out. I was surprised everything arrived so quickly. The only thing was that the day after they arrived, I had deployment for work and wouldn't get to play with them until today.


I got some doilies from Dutch Paper Crafts.




I will be using them this week. I also purchased some flourishes and leaves. I think flourishes and leaves always come in handy





Last but not least, I got the exotic butterfly. At first, I was only going to get the butterfly without the angel wing, but I'm glad I got both.



I also tried scrapbooksteals for the first time and purchased some My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 stacks. Although I thought the shipping was a bit high, the product came extremely quick and I am happy with what I got. I cannot wait to use the paper. I've got a few other projects in line that I want to complete.

The paper is super cute and I cannot wait to use it.

I got the Blink of an Eye, All Spice, A Happy Heart, Everyday Flair, and Darling Dear. I wanted some additional stacks but by the time I logged on that morning they had been sold out. :(


Hope you enjoyed viewing some of my goodies. I cannot wait to use them. There are of course other things on my wish list but this is a good start.


Paper makes me so bubbly!
Have a Blessed Day

No comments:

Post a Comment