Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Working on Christmas Cards

yayyyyyyyyyyy,

I am so happy to finally begin working on some Christmas cards. I've pulled out my Christmas stamps, baubles, ephemera, and stuff and am ready to go. This was prompted by a challenge on a Facebook group to make Christmas tags. Since my Christmas items were already out and I knew I wanted to get started making Christmas cards...what better time.

WOYWW you asked?!! Well it seems whenever I craft, my desk morphs into a total mess, stuff gets buried, and I waste time looking for it.

I will be pulling a collapsible table into my craft room to set stuff on so not to overcrowd by desk and be unable to find things. I will have to cover it because we use for seating during the holidays.

I've only completed 3 cards using up scraps. I'm not ready to break into another pad and add to the scrap pile. I'm off to a good start. Last year I had the idea to make Christmas cards, but that did not happen [at all].


Well back to Christmas Card making.

Happy Wed-nes-day.

:)
Anita

12 comments:

  1. amazing how many are working on christmas already lol
    Darlene # 47

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely cards, Anita - well done. If we make our own cards we have to start early - can't leave it all until Christmas Eve, can we?? And I think we all lose things on our desks when we are so busy - I know I do!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks . Definitely need to start early and use up some stuff.

      Delete
  3. There are so many people working on Christmas cards that it is getting me quite worried Lol! I really must get started myself. Happy woyww, Angela x 15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just lovely. I love the paper you used. Dorlene #48

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorlene. It's super old and so glad to be using it up

      Delete
  5. Your cards are lovely... but X-mas in August? I see it at other places too but I'm more of a 'fast and furious' card-maker and start some-date in November, if not later... ha! However, enjoy the Christmas-light-and-stuff! Happy woyww and a big hug from Holland. Marit #26

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Marit, it's normally Christmas in July, I just started late. I can't wait til November... Like to plan it 😁

      Delete
  6. Good for you for stash busting so well - I really like your cards!
    Hugs, LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete