Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Planner Sticker Storage

Hi Y'all

It has been way too long since I've posted anything.  One of my goals this year is to regularly post to my blog(s), YouTube, and my Instagram. I've started a planner to help me get and stay on track. I'm learning that posting requires preplanning on my part. Having ideas written down is a start; not just in my head.

Well to keep my planner pretty, I've been using free planner stickers that so many people are graciously sharing and also using pretty images that I like from Pinterest or google search to decorate my pages.

My planner accessories were everywhere....in bowls, in boxes, and nothing was in one place. So I made a bound book of sorts to house them. I did not want to go out and buy anything to store them. My craft room is full of stuff that is screaming to be used.

I used a cereal box that I covered with Pink Paislee color wash papers. On top I used a project life card and on the back a butterfly die cut.  You can see how I made it here.




This will have to do for now. I still store my store bought stickers in the paper boxes from Ikea. I may redo them soon and have place where I keep everything planner related.

I know we all want to have the newest and latest and greatest, but ladies, challenge yourself to use what you have.

Happy planning,
Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment