Thursday, August 8, 2013

More Card Shares

Good Morning Blog Friends,

Since I've finally gotten back to blogging, I wanted to share some cards I've made. I don't know why I did not post them sooner, but here we go.

My next post hopefully will be of a completed journal I'm working on. It's not for me, but I want one for me.:).  There is no way possible I can keep everything I make...where would I store it.



 
I made the envelope using my new tool... We R Memory Keepers new Envelope maker. super cool tool.
 
 
 


A birthday card a my daughter's bestie. I'm learning to use my copics still. After I colored it, I noticed a few things I'd liked changed but overall...not bad. I forget who the digi image is from.
 


My first wedding card.



The tag at the top slid behind the veil material..I thought it was cute.




Using my silhouette

Using my silhouette and Martha stewart punch


Another silhouette card.

 
this is the sleeve that holds this card since I did not have an envelope.



Hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Congrats and getting back into blogging! I had to pop over today, I want to thank you for the visit this morning. Your cards are so lovely. The wedding card is so elegant, and love the sassy card you made for your daughter's friend! Hope you enjoy blogging as much as I have been. Great community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come into the blogging of it all-thank you for the sweet comments on my blog-I hope to inspire! I am not a card maker so I love all who do...that wedding card is just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete