Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Blog Neglect & My first altered box

Hello bloggers. Where do I start? Sometimes I don't know where to start; it can't always be at the beginning. I have so neglected my blog but I have been busy creating. Of course not as busy as I'd like to be. I have not been in my art journal for a while. Art journaling, journaling, just creating is where I go just to unwind, not have to think about anything except that which makes me happy.

Even a mistake...who would know.

Pinterest?!??!!...Oh my goodness. I do so much "pinning" that I have not been crafting. It is so addicting. Being able to see so many beautiful and inspiring works of art all in one place...yayyyyyyyyy.  You can view my Pinterest boards here.

I'm currently working on another project but here are a few of the ones I have completed.

My sister's birthday was a great opportunity to make my 1st alter box. I enjoyed it, but the mirror on top created a bit of a challenge.


Sorry for the background...I'm working on it.

Since the top had a recess in it, I attached this small folder that houses a small mini to either journal or add photos.


 
I enjoyed making this and will definitely be making more.
 


Hope you enjoyed viewing and hoping you are having a God Blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment