Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Desk...is a Mess

Good Morning All,

I always wait to the last minute to participate on the WOYWW blog, at least as far as taking the picture. I need to set a reminder in my phone. Wednesday comes at the same time each week; go figure.

I've been working on a mini album for a week now. I cannot seem to get an entire day in on this thing. Today, I have at least 3 more pages to cover and hopefully by tomorrow or Friday I can get it in the cover. I'm using the DCWV The Primrose stack. This paper is so pretty and girly. I had 3 packs but took one back. From each stack I think I can get 2 large (med) minis and a few small ones from the scraps.
 
Looking at this picture now, I can see that the lamp and the caddy are taking up a lot of valuable desk space. Organizing is a never ending task.
 
Happy creating all. Enjoy.




 

5 comments:

  1. Great birds eye view desk shot! If you can't make a mess you can't make anything at all!
    Happy WOYWW 5th and thanks for the snoop around!
    Robyn 24

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOYWW 5th Anniversary.

    Were you hanging from the ceiling to take that shot?:) Sue 57 (was 59)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right about the never-ending clearing! I've promised myself to clear away after each project, and I'm managing to do that at the moment - just!! Have a great week, Chris # 15 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this birds eye view. Looks like home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bit late posting this week, hope you are having a great WOYWW anniversary week.
    Clearing! what's that? is it when you move things and stack them on the floor lol!
    Happy crafting, Angela x 40

    ReplyDelete